You Sure You Wanna Come In?

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Friday, December 29, 2006

Japan . 19th - 28th December .

I'm back after ten days.

I missed Christmas.

I'm going through a mix of emotions about some things.

I’m sad I had to leave Japan.

I love the cold.

I hate school.

I'm disappointed about the tail end of the trip, for some reasons I wish not to speak of.

OKAY!

Enough of the dreariness.

I know I don't do this, but here are some selected pics.










Sushi. =O





Contemplating life at The Rock Garden.





Beautiful Kiyomizu-dera.













Calpis Water. A terrific drink.









WHAT? We didn't steal anything!





Just look at all that umaibo.





Polaroid of a Polar Bear. And me.



Koala!










The Gang. Clockwise L-R : Amy, Teppei, Otosan, Okasan, Me, Soraya, Pa, Ma.

The best part has yet to come. On the second last day, Soraya and I went to HMV at NOVA Complex and GOD OH GOD DID WE FIND SOME STUFF! We bought five CDs that YOU CANNOT FIND IN SUCKY MALAYSIA. The next day we went to TOWER RECORDS at PARCO and also picked up another CD.
I'm so obsessed with the CDs I bought cause it just seems to unbelievable.


BOYS LIKE GIRLS
Boys Like Girls







TEENAGE GRAFFITI
Pink Spiders







DON’T YOU FAKE IT
The Red Jumpsuit
Apparatus







MUTE MATH
MUTE MATH






DEFINTE THE GREAT LINE
UNDEROATH







SAOSIN LIMITED EDITION

SAOSIN



Now does anyone want to DEFINE THE GREAT LINE that divides the difference between Malaysian and Japanese music CD stores?

You're very welcome to do so.

That's enough for now.

I'm unsure of myself.

There's not a piece of stable land left to walk on.

Such a quiet evaporation.

2 comments:

rhema.&&* said...

I WANT BOYS LIKE GIRLS :D

Damnniiitttt .

Jebat said...

Rhem, you LIKE Boys Like Girls ??

I thought you're a metal lover. Haha.

By the way, the album ain't that good, to be frank. I only give it like a 3.2/5 rating. Sadly. I was really looking forward to it but all the others that I bought rock so much more.