You Sure You Wanna Come In?

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Punked .

Til now, I still can't believe it.

I got punked by Syabil on Thursday.

Dayumn.

My house phone rang on Thursday night. I picked up, and a Malay asked if I was Jebat. I said yes, and he in turn said he was Abang Alie of Akarkarya Studios. Alie explained that he had been trying to contact Syabil about debts of up to RM 700 which the band hadn't cleared. I was shocked and said that Syabil had told me we had paid for everything - studio time, mixing. He said that Syabil was wrong and I was befriending someone no good. I was confused and still quite shocked by the figure. Alie said he had called Adrian who didn't know about this so he told me to call me. Alie started making a fuss about wanting the money at that moment itself, Akarkarya wasn't doing well, and what if the boss actually called me up. I was thinking : Come on, you've got to be crazy. I don't have that money. I was fuming at Syabil inside. Alie said no point talking to Syabil cause he wasn't picking up his phone. Then, Alie gave me his number - 012-3861855. And when I looked at it again...

DAMN YOU SYABIL.

Fugging good actor.

Now the whole world knows your number and I don't care what you think.

Ha-ha.

I was so mad I slammed the keys on the phone so many times.

Aghhh.

As I Wait for You to Sing .

2 comments:

The Nemeshuan said...

haha. brava!
ahh c'mon Jebat. Let it go k ?
DUMB-ASS

may yi said...

all i have to say is .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
and its so sad that it wasnt ashton kutcher .