You Sure You Wanna Come In?

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Be Careful Who You Tell This To.

We are all well aware that the issue on corruption is nothing new in Malaysia.

So, what is the reason behind it and why can't it ever be eradicated?

Here's a simple conversation between two average Malaysians.

MALAYSIAN 1: Wa salah lu mai kong. (When I do something wrong, you don't tell).
MALAYSIAN 2: Wa mai kong lu salah. (I won't tell when you do something wrong)

Now doesn't that sound just like:

MALAYSIAN 1: Wassalamualaikum.
MALAYSIAN 2: Walaikumssalam.

x)

2 comments:

debra fong said...

Extracted from your previous post:-
ANYWAY, on a lighter note, the second week of lectures have ended pretty well. I'm glad that I've met more people and that classes aren't so dead quiet anymore since more people know each other and more people are talking and more people are making noise and making it a more fun atmosphere to learn.


AM I ONE OF NOISY ONES TOO?!?!?
hahahahahaha=P

Anyways, I found you!!!!: D
Hello new lecture mate:)
heheehehe.

Jebat said...

haha! well not exactly, but you sure make the atmosphere more fun. x)