You Sure You Wanna Come In?

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Monday, January 28, 2008

Maybe It's Called Ambition.

Okayyy, so it was my first Open Mic Gig last night at The Dram Projects.

There's only one thing I really regret after it all.

I should've called someone to watch me.

Oh well.

I played one of my older more emo songs 'Just A Smile'. Too bad I didn't get the chance to do fills with Daphne's band. I was all prepared dammit. Just proves how much damage a wee bit of miscommunication can do.

Unfortunately, it was a really informal thing, which of course isn't a problem, but when it came to my turn the bloody mic kept moving away from me so I couldn't start my performance. Minutes later, I was all set but some people had already walked out of the place. Sigh.

Plus I screwed up my intro. Luckily no one could hear it. Haha, that helps.


2 comments:

pikyen said...

aww those are nice pictures. :)

Jebat said...

heh. thanks. =]