You Sure You Wanna Come In?

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mayhem.

So I didn't get into Yong Siew Toh.

Looks like I'll be stuck in HELP for another year or so.

To be honest, I more than half expected to see the line "We regret to inform you..." in the letter I received via post.

I wasn't prepared enough. I wasn't mentally ready enough. I was rushing to meet the date of my audition. I was too stressed in that period of two months.

I felt as if I had no life.

Now though, it remains to be seen whether I will be trying again next year on viola, or violin again. I still haven't made up my mind. I'm suddenly feeling lost, leading up to a concert I'm playing at next week. After the concert, I could make or break it with one small yet extremely important decision.

To switch, or not to switch? To add, or to switch? To switch now, or to wait another year? These questions ring in my head so very often.

For now, all I can do is wait.

2 comments:

Kárl Löuis said...

I'm sure you can do better next year under the guidance of Gosia! Don't give up!

debra fong said...

because now you're stuck in HELP, i'm going to make sinseanne get stuck in HELP too so you can binge on her food everytime since she's so generous.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.