You Sure You Wanna Come In?

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Meaning In Tragedy.

This is long overdue.

I never knew Andrew Yap Chun Shen. But the day he passed on, I felt something. Really.

I know it's been more than a week since that day, but every now and then I still think about how surreal all this is.

I have struggled to imagine how it would be like for his friends and family. How they could accept it all.

I take my hat off to his close friends who flew back from wherever they were studying just to see him, in that coma. On that hospital bed.

I was watching the video his brother and his friends made for him in memoriam and felt so deeply sad.

What a great loss of a bright youth.

Moral of the story?

You can never be too careful. Especially in the gym.

Rest in peace Andrew.

No comments: