You Sure You Wanna Come In?

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Friday, November 28, 2008

Amazing.

It's amazing.

It's amazing how time can manipulate you, how it can make you feel differently about different events, whether it felt like an age ago, or whether it felt like it happened just before you blinked.

It's amazing how my last blog post was more than three weeks ago.

It's amazing how it's only been 18 days since I did my audition recording at Carolyn's.

It's amazing how I remember my last dental appointment, god knows how long ago.

It's amazing how it's already been a year since the last MPYO tour, and a year on, it's time to tour East Malaysia this time.

It's amazing how I was in college for the last time for a long time, eight hours ago.

It's amazing how in less than 24 hours, I'll be seeing my pals again.

It's amazing how it's only been 3 months since I switched my major instrument from the violin to the viola.

It's amazing how Barack Obama was made the new President-elect only 24 days ago.

It's amazing how in slightly more than a month, A-Levels will be on again.

It's amazing how Jia Rong has already been in the US for more than three months.

It's amazing how in eight to nine months, I myself might be going overseas to study music.

It's amazing how I've been in college for nearly a year.

It's amazing how the next tutti rehearsal is barely three days away.

It's amazing how I've already lived 17 years of my life.

It's amazing how it feels like a century since the string masterclass on Wednesday.

It's amazing how I've stayed single for like - ever.

It's amazing how secondary school seems oh so far away.

It's amazing how I'm going to get the chance to play the orchestral part for the Dvorak Cello Concerto in concert, 11 days from now.

It's amazing how the last time I changed one side or both my contact lenses was three years ago.

It's amazing how it's been so fucking long since our last chamber practice, eh Dylan?

It's amazing how I was in Penang a month ago, when it feels just like yesterday.

It's amazing how it's gonna be a week since my first music album review for The Star was published.

It's amazing how I remember my MPYO audition in 2006 so clearly.

It's amazing how it's gonna be two months since I sat for SAT exam.

It's amazing how it's been more than a month since I came close to a music teaching job, before making the right decision to turn it down, unfortunately at the last minute.

It's amazing how I've had backaches in the morning for nearly two weeks.

It's amazing how quickly I've adjusted to my new spectacles, pretty much in a day.

It's amazing how my phone has lasted me more than three years, albeit the problems it has faced.

It's amazing how I've sent in my application materials a week ago, although it feels like a month.

It's amazing.

What is?

This.

No comments: