You Sure You Wanna Come In?

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Outrage.

I can't believe what I just realised.

On Sunday morning, as I was reading the newspaper, I was surprised to find my review for the Twilight Soundtrack in the Variety section, so soon anyway. I was further surprised to see the rating I had given it: 3 stars, instead of the 2 stars I remember very clearly. Then I thought to myself: "Well, I was after all contemplating whether to give it 2 or 3," and I just left it.

Barely 10 minutes ago, I opened the word document I had used for the review. My jaw dropped.

The soundtrack deserved 2 stars, and that's the exact number of stars I had given it. That was the exact number I had put in the review. That was the exact number I saw in the word document.

But that was not the number which appeared out in the paper.

No comments: