You Sure You Wanna Come In?

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Monday, May 25, 2009

Hype.

Okay so Adam Lambert didn't win American Idol.

And although I thought he should've won, I have to admit it's not entirely fair for me to choose sides. After all, I did not follow Season 8. All I did was watch a couple of Adam Lambert videos and fall in love with him.

Okay not really fall in love with him but yeah you know what I mean.

No, this isn't about Adam Lambert. This is about the coolest thing I was told yesterday.

KRIS ALLEN PLAYED VIOLA IN HIS HIGH SCHOOL ORCHESTRA OMG SO COOL.

So yeah.

***

I'm finding it very hard to imagine that in less than 2 months, I will no longer be sleeping on my bed, in my room, in my house, in PJ, in Selangor, in Malaysia.

Dammit time passes too fast.

I'm so relieved that I did my last chemistry practical a few days ago. I mean, hello, the last one ever. EVER. At the same time, I MIGHT just miss it a bit. After all, practical became so much cooler in college.

And I can't believe that in 8 days, I'll be playing in perhaps the biggest concert I've ever played in my life.

No comments: