You Sure You Wanna Come In?

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Thursday, June 18, 2009

End?

It still hasn't sunk in.

Pre-university life is over. 18 months of mixed feelings throughout, mostly negative however.

Boy am I glad it has all finally come to an end.

Here comes the real tertiary education stage.

Am I ready? I hope so.



Eight hours ago, another chapter of my life closed.

In 25 days, another will open its doors for me to explore further.

Now that - will be the real beginning - of life.

4 comments:

★ whoaamello ★ said...

Ah, pre-u. I had mostly negative feelings (about it) throughout too but in retrospect, I had fun and the experience was good. Congratulations on making it through and all the best for the next step (:

Anonymous said...

i cried 3 times reading ur blog

Anonymous said...

i cried 3 times reading ur blog

Anonymous said...

i cried 3 times reading ur blog