You Sure You Wanna Come In?

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Makan.

I love food.

I love to eat food.

I love to eat a lot of food.

When I leave this country in less than three weeks, I am going to miss Malaysian food, in particular my favourite food in the world - BANANA LEAF RICE.






And coming back from Penang after three days there is going to remind me even more of how much I will miss Malaysian hawker food.

Yes, it is not very flattering for me to know that all that gluttony in the last few days has made me gain even more weight (damn, I've already put on so much weight in the last 18 months), but heck, I love to eat. My family loves to eat. Who cares.

At least Singapore has pretty decent chicken rice, and I'm sure I will discover other yummy stuff to eat. Either that, or this may be the start of a good chance for me to lose weight.

The countdown begins.

2 comments:

adelynyeoh said...

fret not about the food part. many good food places actually. i mean, i put on a lot of weight k. :D

Eben said...

Have some nasi lemak before you go!